* The Fateful Triangle: the United States, Israel and the Palestinians by Noam Chomsky
* Bitter Harvest : A Modern History of Palestine, by Sami Hadawi
* Nur Masalha, 'Expulsion of the Palestinians' by IPS
* Livia Rokach, 'Israel's Sacred Terrorism'
* Israel Shahak, 'Israel's Global Role'
* Israel Shahak, 'A History of the Concept of 'Transfer' in Zionism'
* Amos Oz, 'The Slopes of Lebanon'
* a collection of essays on - "Anti-Zionism - Analytical Reflections"
* Walid Khalidi, 'From Haven to Conquest'
* Itamar Rabinovich, 'The War for Lebanon: 1970-1985'
* Ze'ev Schiff and Ehud Ya'ari, 'Israel's Lebanon War'
* Yair Evron, 'War and Intervention in Lebanon'
* Jacobo Timerman, 'The Longest War'
* (of course - Fisk's 'Pity the Nation')
* Dilip Hiro's 'Sharing the Promised Land'
* Avi Shlaim, the Iron Wall: Israel and the Arab World" (Norton and Penguin Press
* Issa Nakhleh's "Encylopedia of the Palestine Problem"
* Ilan Pappe's "Israel/Palestine Question"
* Benny Morris' "1948 and After: Israel and the Palestinians"
* Benny Morris' "Righteous Victims - A History of the Zionist-Arab Conflict, 1881-1999"
* Benny Morris' "The birth of the Palestine Refugee Problem 1947-1949"